AMBROSIA, FOOD OF THE GODS!
Bee Bread is a natural, complete food, an “alchemical” bee creation made with bee pollen, bee honey, and bee enzymes, which has a broad range of natural probiotic bacteria and enzymes.
HOW DO BEES CREATE THIS NATURAL WONDER?
Bee Bread is created by bees by packing the bee pollen they produce into granules and adding honey. Bee pollen is filled with a suite of enzymes and beneficial bacteria. Bee Bread is even more beneficial. It’s the food the nurse bees feed to all of the larvae and adult drones within a hive, and it stimulates their rapid development, longevity and immune resistance. The complex of microorganisms and enzymes that enriches HaliKali Bee Bread naturally gives this exceptional apiarian product a series of qualities and powerful curative properties. Its high content of lactic acid supports an optimal digestion – the main base of the overall health and energy for humans. Bee Bread is the main source of protein, fat, vitamins and microelements and the richest nutritious food both for bees and humans. Bee Bread is the only natural food that contains almost all of the 22 elements of which the human physical body is composed.
Bee Bread is the perfect food from a nutritional point of view:
It contains 35% protein with at least 18 amino acids, 28 minerals (including iron, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, copper, zinc, magnesium, and selenium), 11 enzymes and coenzymes, 14 fatty acids and 11 carbohydrates and full spectrum of vitamins: A (retinol), B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin), B3 (niacin or nicotinic acid), B5 (pantothenic acid), B6, B9 (folic acid), B12, C (ascorbic acid), D, E (tocopherol), H, K, P, and 6 sex hormones. Bee Bread is a natural bio-stimulating nourishing complete food and hepatoprotector rich in phytohormones, flavonoids, free amino acids, mineral elements and other active biological compounds, and it’s even better than Bee Pollen – HaliKali Bee Bread contains 4,000 mg per 100 g free amino acids, while the Bee Pollen from which Bee Bread is produced contains a mere 700 mg per 100 g amino acids.
OTHER WAYS BEE BREAD IS BETTER THAN BEE POLLEN?
- Is a more powerful natural antibiotic;
- Has more abundant vitamin K;
- Has 6 times more lactic acid;
- Has a longer shelf life – up to 17 years;
- Has 3 times the bioavailability.
Bee Bread remains in its natural state and retain its complex of benefits and curative properties!
Humans can easily absorb the nutrients of Bee Bread.
MORE ABOUT BEE BREAD?
Bee Bread has been used as a supplement and superfood for thousands of years by practically all cultures. It’s one of the oldest known dietary supplements and rejuvenators known to humans.
Amino acids, which are predigested for easy assimilation in the ratio that the human body needs, constitute about 15% of the dry substance in Bee Bread.
Bee Bread is called many things, from “Ambrosia”, or “Perga” to “the Food of the Gods”, “the Fountain of Youth” and “Ambrosia of the Gods”.
Bee Bread has been and it is been used by almost every Olympic athlete in the world as a performance enhancer because it increases Oxygen uptake and accelerates recovery time in training.
Bee Bread is fantastic for children and elderly people, and anyone who suffers from poor immunity. It helps people maintain the high levels of energy required to keep up with hectic schedules, deadlines or long hours.
Bee Bread acts as a natural medicine, fast and powerful.
The Greek physician Hippocrates, the father of modern medicine, used it as a healing substance over 2,500 years ago.
Bee Bread helps protect and defend against the following: allergies, anæmic conditions, appetite stimulation, arteriosclerosis, asthma, chronic rheumatism, colitis, depression, failing memory, hay fever, insomnia, normalization of intestinal activity, lowering of cholesterol levels, lowering high blood pressure.
After 60 days of dosing, the Bee Bread:
- Improves blood hemoglobin indicators in hypocromic anæmias;
- Improves the overall condition at clinical level and lab indicators (transaminases, thymol, albumin/globulin ratio, etc.) in acute, viral and chronic hepatitis (progressive and persistent);
- Improves the overall condition in hepatic steatosis;
- Provides recovery, from a clinically and biochemically point of view, in cases of secondary malnutrition, hypoproteinemia, asthenia, general physical weakness, high-energy consumption physical and/or mental activities;
- Assists in countering the effects of hepatotoxicity or anæmia in major treatments such as chemotherapy treatments, cobalt therapy, etc.
BEE BREAD COMPOSITION
- 55% carbohydrates;
- 35% proteins;
- 3% minerals and vitamins:
- Vitamins: A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, B12, C, D, E, H, K, P;
- Minerals: Fe (iron), Ca (calcium), P (phosphorus), K (potassium), Cu (copper), Zn (zinc), Se (selenium), Mg (magnesium), Cr (chromium), Ni (nickel), Si (silicon), etc.;
- 2% fatty acids; and
- 5% other ingredients such as:
- Amino acids, including phenylalanine, leucine, valine, isoleucine, arginine, histidine, lysine, methionine, tryptophan;
- Antioxidants, including beta-carotene, lycopene and flavonoids.